Global attention towards a privacy-first approach in dealing with customer data is reshaping how organisations view data and analytics to drive customer relationships.
The report aims to answer the following big questions:
- How has the death of the third party cookie impacted marketing and advertising functions?
- How are marketers complying with evolving privacy laws?
- What are the biggest challenges facing marketers in leveraging first party data?
- What are the most successful strategies for customer retention with first party data?
- How are marketers utilising first party data insights to increase customer loyalty?