Coming to your screens on 29 – 30 September 2020, the Marketing & Sales Show will be a two-day virtual conference that will bring together marketing professionals from across the region to discuss the future of marketing as we enter the ‘new normal.’
Expect live panel debates, keynote presentations, a virtual exhibition hall and AI-powered networking opportunities.
Three reasons why you should attend:
1) Did you know they have over 100+ industry leaders who will be speaking at the event? Here’s a look at the speaker highlights:
- Rami Zahran, Chief Marketing Officer, Saudi German Hospital Groups, KSA
- Hussain Al-Shaban, Chief Marketing Officer, Chubb, KSA
- Firdaus Shariff, Vice President, Marketing, Communication and Digital Customer Experience, Schneider Electric, UAE
- Khaled Ismail, Vice President Communications, Tetra Pak, UAE
- Hamad Malik, Chief Marketing Officer, STARZPLAY, UAE
- Ahmed Nasser, Vice President and Head of Regional Sales, Henkel, UAE
- Karim El Berkchi, Director of Sales & Marketing, Movenpick Hotel, Bahrain
- Wejdan Yamani, Director of Marketing, Sheraton, Jeddah
- Shafika Houcine, Group Director – Digital Channels, Etisalat, UAE
- Sevgi Gur, Customer and Consumer Experience Director, Michelin, UAE
2) The organisers will be hosting a virtual exhibition where you can meet and network with some of the industry’s biggest names, all from the comfort of your own home!
3) The show is CPD certified meaning you can earn up to 12 points by attending!
And if you didn’t need any more convincing, the show is free to attend.
Log on to the Marketing and Sales show by Terrapinn and register today!