Salesroom, an interactive video conferencing platform, closed an $8.5 million seed funding round led by Craft Ventures, with participation from Village Global, Seedcamp, WndrCo and Asymmetric Capital alongside various angel investors.
Salesroom plans to use the funding to further develop its real-time video technology, add new integrations, scale its GTM operation and grow its management team.
The browser-based video platform is designed to provide a seamless experience for all meeting participants with a privacy-first approach to data sharing.
Through a dynamic machine learning (ML) engine, Salesroom can detect questions and next steps and analyse each participant’s airtime to allow sellers and buyers to adjust communication in real-time. Following each call, Salesroom delivers shareable meeting highlight clips and automatic video recaps to inform future correspondence and help keep the conversation going.
Key features of Salesroom include:
- Personalised lobby and virtual meeting rooms;
- Meeting hub that consolidates all the relationship information for sellers and buyers;
- Real-time recommendations, question detection and next steps;
- People insights and key traits of buyers in real-time;
- Sharable video clips from each meeting;
- Meeting agenda and goal-setting;
- Rich reactions to keep the dialog more human;
- An “off the record” room where recording and ML are automatically off; and
- Integrations with calendars, Salesforce, Gong, Slack and more.
“Modern salespeople have increasingly relied on virtual tools to more effectively build trust and sell to their buyers, an evolution that was accelerated by the pandemic,” said Roy Solomon, Co-founder and CEO of Salesroom.
“What quickly became a necessity has now permanently changed how products and services are sold. Current solutions fall short and fail to provide the opportunity for salespeople to build meaningful relationships with customers and gain trust. Salesroom helps teams go beyond the conventional sales playbook, with virtual tools built specifically to help them connect with their customers and make the sale.”