While the rise of Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) has created a lot of buzz, it’s essential to assess whether or not the solution is the best fit for your organisation’s needs.
In this workshop, David Raab, Founder and CEO of the CDP Institute, will start by defining customer data management and contextualising what it means for your business, identifying key stakeholders, establishing specific business needs, and examining alternative solutions, including data warehouses, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, and Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs).
The workshop will discuss choosing the best option for your organisation and provide recommendations on assessing the ROI of each solution, evaluating vendor offerings, and prioritising implementation steps.
• Definition of Use Cases
• Selection of Use Cases for Analysis
• Deriving Requirements from Use Cases
• Defining Value and Benefits
• Building a Business Case
• Assembling and Activating Customer Data Components
• Mapping Existing Capabilities to Master Function List
• Identifying Gaps in Meeting Own Requirements
• Identifying Candidates
• Screening on Key Requirements
• Request for Proposal (RFP)
• Checklists and Best Practices