This drives strong conversion rates, high engagement, and increased retention – resulting in return on advertising spend (ROAS) never before seen on CTV.
Wurl, a data-driven solutions for CTV provider, introduced ContentDiscovery – a machine learning-powered advertising platform for streamers and content publishers to acquire viewers and scale profitably across channels.
ContentDiscovery finds high-value viewers where they spend their time by promoting content they will want to watch across streaming apps and on mobile devices. This drives strong conversion rates, high engagement, and increased retention – resulting in return on advertising spend (ROAS) never before seen on CTV.
“The streaming industry’s number-one challenge today is cost-effective discovery – finding the right viewers, engaging them effectively, and retaining them with content they will truly like,” said Ron Gutman, CEO, Wurl. “With ContentDiscovery, we’ve built a solution for streamers and publishers to spend their advertising budgets on high-value users who will actually convert and continue to engage with their content.”
With ContentDiscovery, streamers and content publishers can:
- Target high-value users that are likely to have an affinity for a particular show.
- Scale profitably with campaigns optimised for yield or down-funnel metric performance.
- Test specific ad concepts and automatically tune messages for optimal impact.
- Track ROAS immediately with 100% measurable campaigns.
- Connect people to content at scale with the ability to advertise across massive mobile supply and more than 3,000 CTV channels. ContentDiscovery helps you attract, engage, and retain viewers at a massive scale.