Sigma Commerce 1.5 is an improvement in reporting analytics giving business owners deep insights into their operations.
Sigma Commerce, a developer of software specially designed for ecommerce, announced that they had upgraded their flagship product, Sigma Commerce 1.0, to Sigma Commerce 1.5.
“Having the ability to manage inventory across multiple warehouses accurately is a key feature for ecommerce retailers with locations across the country,” said Cary Samourkachian, President and CEO of Sigma Commerce. “Ecommerce is all about data, and Sigma Commerce 1.5 is a major improvement in reporting analytics giving business owners deep insights into their operations.”
Ecommerce business owners gain deep reporting insights into their operations with Sigma Commerce 1.5.
Sigma Commerce 1.5 allows each client one Order Management System (OMS) to connect to multiple Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). As a result, client operations can expand geographically with one web-based system to be competitive in the modern-day fulfilment industry.
New features include:
- Seamless management of inventory across many warehouses,
- Modern web-based platform for improved usability and access,
- New scanning technology to improve efficiencies and accuracy,
- Advanced dynamic reporting capabilities,
- Out-of-the-box integrations with all major shopping carts such as Shopify and WooCommerce, and
- Easy and custom API connections to interface with many existing systems.
Beta testing has successfully concluded, and the software is rolling out to clients in the coming months.
“Our goal is to make the implementation process quick and easy for new clients,” shared Chris Mangino, Head of Information Technology. “Backend ecommerce operations must yield accurate and reliable data at every step of the process, and that’s our focus.”