These updates will enable customers to leverage their social channels to engage with and understand their consumers in real-time, fostering opportunities for business growth.
Reputation introduced several updates to its social customer experience product suite to help marketers manage social channels in one location and use industry feedback data to create more strategic brand campaigns.
“Customers can share feedback within seconds of a good or bad experience, making it critical for marketing teams to have the most innovative and complete tools at their disposal. At Reputation, we are always developing new products, services, and updates that will allow our customers to listen and interact in real-time with consumers across a variety of channels,” said Pranav Desai, chief product officer of Reputation in a statement.
These are the following product and service updates added within the platform:
- Social Listening Industry monitors trending industry topics within the automotive, government, healthcare, hospitality, retail, and technology sectors.
- Smart Insights Widgets enable Social Listening and identify trends and noteworthy changes during specified periods, serving up analysis and calls-to-action based on the virality and sentiment of the trend.
- Instagram Carousel Posts allow social media managers to add up to 10 photos or videos to a single Instagram post.
- TikTok integration allows social media managers to create video posts within Reputation’s Social Suite scheduled for posting on TikTok and other channels.
- Optimal Publish Times, for determining the times of day that see the most audience engagement on each social channel and presenting those times to the user for post scheduling.
“We are pleased to share several updates to our social suite that continues our mission to have a robust offering for the complexity of social media today. These updates will enable our customers to leverage their social channels to engage with and understand their consumers in real-time, fostering opportunities for business growth,” Desai added.