New functionality help SMBs take their businesses to the next level with minimum effort and maximum impact.
Pipedrive, providers of a CRM and intelligent revenue management platform for small businesses, launched in beta a workflow automation feature in Campaigns by Pipedrive to help users simplify marketing campaign management. It will also bring their sales and marketing teams onto one platform.
“As businesses continue shifting to digital-first customer interactions, automated solutions are key to optimising marketing and sales strategies. Our new growth-focused automated solutions in Campaigns by Pipedrive enable our customers to organise their operations cost-effectively, rethink their business approaches, and get creative with building meaningful client relationships. We are excited to introduce the new functionality to the market today and help SMBs take their businesses to the next level with minimum effort and maximum impact,” said Shaun Shirazian, chief product officer of Pipedrive, in a statement.
Critical features of campaign automation include the following:
- One platform to sync email and CRM;
- Auto-delay, which enables users to time email campaigns and reach out when leads are warm and ready to take action;
- Tools that provide insights into which messages resonate with target audiences, segment email lists, target the right people with the right notes, and strategically increase deliverability rates;
- A single hub for marketing and sales teams;
- Campaign insights provide a visual overview of campaign performance, allow users to share data and insights across sales and marketing departments, and create dashboards and reports showing customer engagement, delivery, and clicks for email campaigns.