Drift, the conversation cloud company, launched Drift Deal Room, a shared digital space designed to consolidate shared content and conversations between buyers and sellers.
Drift Deal Room seeks to empower sales representatives to provide every buyer with a customised, unique VIP experience. The all-in-one solution scales with businesses and has the power to:
- Enable seamless collaboration between internal teams and entire buyer committees with a shared mutual action plan in one place, allowing all parties to have conversations, share files and emails, manage action items, schedule meetings, chat live and more;
- Consolidate past conversations, meetings and files to create a single source of truth;
- Minimise sales touch points;
- Drive collaboration outside of scheduled calls;
- Facilitate seamless hand-offs between different stakeholders and sales representatives; and
- Increase visibility by providing the seller with real-time alerts on who, what and how buyers interact with content throughout the entire journey.
“With buyers continuing to embrace digital and self-serve sales channels, organisations need to explore new ways to improve the online buying experience to generate sales,” said Kimen Warner, VP of Product Management at Drift, in a statement. “We built Drift Deal Room with the buyer’s experience in mind so that our customers can meet today’s buyers where they are and deliver a superior digital experience, ultimately edging out competitors and closing more deals, faster.”