Customers are more demanding than ever before, making Customer Experience (CX) a key differentiator to help brands stand apart. According to a recent study, 77 per cent of customers said they would take their business elsewhere if they received poor service.
What customers value most from companies is personalised service and a deep understanding of their needs.
Yet, one of the toughest challenges for human-centred CX teams, in offering stellar experience is accessing holistic customer data. A Single Customer View, an aggregated representation of the data known about its customers, is vital.
Marketing teams achieve a single customer view when they can:
- Unify customer data across all internal systems
- Capture each customer’s activities across all channels and devices
- Use this information to engage with each customer across touch-points seamlessly
Silos often arise when companies add new customer service channels as discrete applications using different vendors that work in isolation to legacy systems. As a result, they are viewed independently rather than as part of a larger customer journey. Customer data orchestration solutions work to integrate diverse data sets and break down these barriers. The event is brought to you by Martechvibe in association with Tealium.
- How are companies addressing the rising customer expectations?
- Does Single Customer View feed the engine that delivers meaningful CX?
- CDP deployment best practices
Is Single Customer View the Future of CX?
The event will be held on June 22.